NEW! Viking World Cruise

  • From $59,995
  • |
  • 138 Days
  • |
  • 59 Guided Tours
  • |
  • 29 Countries


Important: You must have a valid passport to travel on this voyage.  Passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your planned trip dates and have at least five (5) blank "Visa" pages. For the most up-to-date visa information, all guests including non-US citizens and green card holders should seek advice from their respective embassies, consulates, or Viking recommended visa and passport service, GenVisa, to determine which documents are needed before departure.

US Passport: For current processing times, visit


Visa required for: Australia ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). For Australia, US citizens must download and apply through the Australia ETA App. If you are over age 75 (regardless of nationality), Australia may require a physician's medical assessment for the visa. Check with the Australia Government Home Affairs website or visit your local consulate for details. Guests over 75 may need to apply for their visa through the government’s website.

Visa required for: New Zealand NZeTA. For New Zealand, US citizens must download and apply through the NZeTA portal on the NZeTA website.

Indonesia: e-VOA required for all guests effective May, 2023, and must be submitted to the Indonesia government website: Guests must pay the Indonesia visa fee.

Maldives: Visa on arrival.

Seychelles: Visa on arrival.


Mozambique: eVisa

Kenya: ETA

Tanzania: eVisa

Cape Verde: eVisa

Sri Lanka: ETA

No Visa Needed (for visits less than 30 or 90 days): United Kingdom, French Polynesia, South Africa, Namibia, Morocco, Singapore, Spain, and Portugal.

Note: Viking is not responsible for obtaining visas nor for advising guests of passport, visa, or other immigration requirements, so be sure to verify what is needed for your travels. You may be denied boarding or entry to some countries if you have not obtained the correct visas or documents prior to departure. Viking cannot provide any refunds for unused portions of your cruise/hotel stay or cost to change travel plans should you have missing or incomplete documents.

For travel starting in May 2025, an electronic travel authorization will be required to enter most European countries. Once the program is operational, you can apply for the authorization through ETIAS (the European Travel information and Authorization System) online at Please note: You will need to provide proof of ETIAS prior to your flight and prior to boarding your voyage in order to travel to EU countries.

For more information, visit

All visa requirements subject to change without notice.