Job Category: Corporate Offices, Woodland Hills, CA
Position: Search Advertising Manager
As the Search Advertising Manager, you will manage Viking's SEM & SEO planning, optimization and execution. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business focused on revolutionizing digital media through multi-channel, data-driven approaches.
- Develop and manage search advertising campaigns across Google & Yahoo/Bing, that leverage data to optimize key word searches
- Build partnership relationships with key players in the digital search space to enable a top-notch advertising program.
- Partner with the marketing and creative departments to plan, test, optimize, and grow campaigns.
- Know latest trends in search algorithms and SEO optimization; guide web and content teams to enhance SEO rankings
- Define success criteria, design structured campaign tests, and analyze test results.
- Manage daily campaign performance and continuously identify opportunities to optimize.
- Develop and produce reporting
- 2+ years of search campaign management and planning experience
- Familiarity with search marketing tools and players
- Ability to collaborate well with internal teams
- Analytical capabilities, especially for test design and analysis
- Strong tracking and reporting capabilities, as well as communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, AdWords keyword tool
Viking Cruises® offers destination-focused river and ocean cruises that are carefully designed with a mix of cosmopolitan cities and collector ports. Founded in 1997 as Viking River Cruises, the company has undergone rapid expansion in the river cruise industry, holding the largest market share and operating the largest fleet with 52 modern river vessels including innovative and award-winning Viking Longships®. In 2013, Viking® announced the launch of its ocean cruise division leveraging the company’s managerial experience in ocean cruising as well its success in the river cruise sector.
Viking employs nearly 4,000 of its own highly trained, English-speaking crew worldwide—all dedicated to making its guests’ stay memorable. Viking’s Swiss management team overseas global operations—from shore excursions to catering and nautical—and offers Viking College, a custom employee training program. Viking has one of the highest retention rates in the industry due to its comprehensive compensation package, employee-friendly benefits and team building spirit.
Viking Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.