Job Category: Corporate Offices, Woodland Hills, CA
Position: International Ticket Coordinator
Reports to: Manager, Air Operations
Responsible for completing all assigned ticketing in a timely and accurate manner and distributing to appropriate operations person/s. Responsible for ensuring that all additional air charges are accurate and correctly reflected on all invoices. Communicate timely and promptly to Manager all air issues that can adversely affect profit margin on bookings for quick remedial action. Responsible for ticketing last minute requests. Responsible for communicating the status on requested tickets to requesting person/s. Other duties as required.
- Accurate ticketing of all contract types including Phase IV pricing and Special Commission pricing.
- Handling Refund and Exchanges necessary to fulfill passenger travel itinerary requirements.
- Ticketing Fulfillment including organizing, stapling and delivery of tickets to responsible parties.
- Communicate with other departments regarding Operations issues on regular basis.
- Perform QA cross referenced to ensure that all additional air charges services are booked and confirmed and correctly reflected on the invoices.
- Ensure updates to bookings are made promptly.
- Process all air cancellation and other related services promptly.
- Service overflow calls into the Air Department.
- Maintain/forecast/contract all necessary blocks for groups.
- Other job related duties as assigned as applicable to position and department needs.
- Thorough knowledge of Sabre
- Competent proficiency on all MS Office products
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of airline tariffs and pricing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of airline contracts and airline routing
- Through knowledge of ticketing; both private and published fares
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Proven excellence in time management
- Commission/Incentive Pay
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Company Matching 401K
- Public Transportation Reimbursement
- Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays
- Free/Discounted Travel Benefits
- Discounted Entertainment Perks (movies, amusement parks, restaurants, etc.)
- Travel Agent Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonuses
About Viking Cruises:
Viking Cruises, the world’s leading river cruise company, offers scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. Since its 1997 inception, the company has grown to a fleet of 63 vessels and over 110,000 passengers annually. Viking has been honored multiple times in Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” as well as recognized by the editors of Cruise Critic as “Best River Cruise Line.” Today Viking continues its rapid growth with its first Ocean vessel beginning operations in 2015, and plans to grow the River Cruise fleet even larger in the next two years. The opportunities and challenges in this growth provide and excellent work environment for high performing individuals with a desire to achieve and excel.
Consideration will only be given to qualified applicants
This position is located in Woodland Hills, California, only local candidates will be considered
Viking Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.