Job Category: Corporate Offices, Woodland Hills, CA
Position: Digital Performance Analyst
Reports To: Manager, Digital Marketing & Analytics
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
The Digital Performance analyst will join a cutting-edge digital marketing group in a fast-growing travel company. They will be a valuable part of the marketing department, serving Viking River Cruises and Viking Ocean Cruises. Duties will include analyzing display ad performance and analyzing web traffic behavior. They will also traffic creative assets in Double-click Campaign Manager and assist with delivering digital excellence within the organization. Position requires strong analytical skillset and someone comfortable in analyzing data, while being able to make ongoing assessments and recommendations.
- Report web traffic activity from Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture)
- Obtain and consolidate display performance datasets using DCM, DBM, Facebook, vendor reports, and Site Catalyst
- Manage the daily responsibilities of creative ad trafficking and proactively resolve issues
- Assist with tagging, tracking and implementation (create floodlights and custom variables in DCM and test their validity once implemented on web pages)
- Draw relevant business and optimization insights based on data and trends
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated active listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- General knowledge of world and local geography
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to motivate employees to excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, strong time management
- Competent proficiency on MS Office products, one or more CRM platforms and ACD Systems
- Demonstrated success in in resolving employee conflicts and managing a team for success
- Ability to identify and motivate staff and encourage positive changes when warranted
- Familiarity with best practices in a Call Center and Sales environment
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Matching 401K up to $2k per year
- Discounted theater, theme parks and movie tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Travel and cruise rewards – employees who complete a minimum of 6 months service are eligible for a free cruise and discounted rates on future Viking River Cruises.
About Viking Cruises:
Viking Cruises, the world’s leading river cruise company, offers scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. Since its 1997 inception, the company has grown to a fleet of 63 vessels and over 110,000 passengers annually. Viking has been honored multiple times in Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” as well as recognized by the editors of Cruise Critic as “Best River Cruise Line.” Today Viking continues its rapid growth with its first Ocean vessel beginning operations in 2015, and plans to grow the River Cruise fleet even larger in the next two years. The opportunities and challenges in this growth provide and excellent work environment for high performing individuals with a desire to achieve and excel.
Consideration will only be given to qualified applicants
This position is located in Woodland Hills, California, only local candidates will be considered
Viking Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.