Job Category: Corporate Offices, Woodland Hills, CA
Position: Customer Retention Agent
Be a part of the most successful river cruise line in the World!
From Western Europe to Eastern Europe, from Asia to the Middle East, Viking Cruises is the world leader. As our growth continues, so do our recruiting efforts and opportunities. Our Corporate Offices in Woodland Hills, CA is currently hiring CUSTOMER RETENTION AGENTS. As a Viking Customer Retention Agent, you will be assisting clients after they have completed their cruise.
Our CUSTOMER RETENTION AGENT position requires strong verbal and written communication skills for post-cruise resolution. Our representative needs to be flexible with strong time management skills to balance in-bound call volume, written correspondence, and department projects. The ability to work within the dynamics of a close team with an international background is essential.
- Non supervisor position
- Full Time, Exempt position
- Shift: Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Promote and develop a strong customer relationship through conflict resolution
- Manage customer inquiries and special requests
- Communicate effectively via e-mail, letter, phone, and social networking sites
- Responsible for acquiring and managing guest information within CRM database
- Provide effective resolutions within tight deadlines
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential
- Computer skills and familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Professional phone etiquette and business communication
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with inconsistent information
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided either in writing, orally, or in scheduled form
- Research and analytical skills for collecting and evaluating information and data.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Or 5+ years dispute resolution/mediation/negotiation experience
- Highly competitive salary, hourly rate plus incentives
- 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Matching 401K up to $2k per year
- Discounted theater, theme parks and movie tickets, gym memberships, and more
- Travel and cruise rewards – employees who complete a minimum of 6 months service are eligible for a free cruise and discounted rates on future Viking River Cruises.
About Viking Cruises:
Viking Cruises® offers destination-focused river and ocean cruises that are carefully designed with a mix of cosmopolitan cities and collector ports. Founded in 1997 as Viking River Cruises, the company has undergone rapid expansion in the river cruise industry, holding the largest market share and operating the largest fleet with 52 modern river vessels including innovative and award-winning Viking Longships®. In 2013, Viking® announced the launch of its ocean cruise division leveraging the company’s managerial experience in ocean cruising as well its success in the river cruise sector.
Viking employs nearly 4,000 of its own highly trained, English-speaking crew worldwide—all dedicated to making its guests’ stay memorable. Viking’s Swiss management team overseas global operations—from shore excursions to catering and nautical—and offers Viking College, a custom employee training program. Viking has one of the highest retention rates in the industry due to its comprehensive compensation package, employee-friendly benefits and team building spirit.
Viking Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.