Search Advertising Manager
As the Search Advertising Manager, you will manage Viking's SEM & SEO planning, optimization and execution. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business focused on revolutionizing digital media through multi-channel, data-driven approaches.
- Develop and manage search advertising campaigns across Google & Yahoo/Bing, that leverage data to optimize key word searches
- Build partnership relationships with key players in the digital search space to enable a top-notch advertising program.
- Partner with the marketing and creative departments to plan, test, optimize, and grow campaigns.
- Know latest trends in search algorithms and SEO optimization; guide web and content teams to enhance SEO rankings
- Define success criteria, design structured campaign tests, and analyze test results.
- Manage daily campaign performance and continuously identify opportunities to optimize.
- Develop and produce reporting
- 2+ years of search campaign management and planning experience
- Familiarity with search marketing tools and players
- Ability to collaborate well with internal teams
- Analytical capabilities, especially for test design and analysis
- Strong tracking and reporting capabilities, as well as communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, AdWords keyword tool
About Viking Cruises:
Viking Cruises, the World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. Since its 1997 inception, the company has grown to a fleet of more than 60 vessels servicing over 110,000 passengers annually. Viking has been honored multiple times in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List as well as recognized by the editors of Cruise Critic as Best River Cruise Line. Today Viking continues its rapid growth with its new fleet of ocean vessels, named the #1 Ocean Cruise Line by Travel + Leisure readers in the World’s Best Awards 2016. The opportunities and challenges during this growth period provide an excellent work environment for high-performing individuals with a desire to achieve and excel.
Consideration will only be given to qualified applicants
This position is located in Woodland Hills, California; only local candidates will be considered.
Viking Cruises is an equal opportunity employer.